Your cart is currently empty!
Selecting a gearbox consists of a few steps that determine how the unit will perform and how the unit will be mounted. The most common information required includes:
- Speed and horsepower of the input
- Desired output speed or desired output torque as this will determine the ratio
- How many hours per day the unit will run
- Unit configuration, shaft input or hollow bore input, shaft output or hollow bore output
- Unit orientation as this can effect the amount of lubrication used
- Special materials; corrosion resistant paints, stainless steel housing and shafts